Welcome to the iPort DCS home page
iPort is a web based application suite, created and provided by Res2, in association with Travelport. Res2 is based near Utrecht in the Netherlands. Travelport is a leading provider of critical transaction processing solutions and data for the global travel industry.
A Departure Control System (DCS) provides all the IT tools that are required for the groundhandling of an airplane departure. Refer to iPort detailed pages for further explanation.
Travelport and Res2 combined their expertise in airline IT and ground handling technology in early 2008. Through this partnership, the iPort DCS was developed to bring efficiencies, flexibility and a centralised load control process through natural workflows, which can be customised to a customer's specific needs.
iPort is the first DCS that provides all the essential groundhandling functions, combined with a web based user interface. It is currently available on over 150 airports. This was achieved in just a few years. The combination of quality of service, user friendliness, ease of installation and pricing has boosted the number of customers using iPort during recent years. See details of the iPort suite for a view on the benefits that iPort offers.
The iPort suite consists of a number of modules, which are all described under the iPort Suite tab.
WOW air, Iceland.
Recent events (see full history for details)
- iPort activated for various airports and groundhandlers in Italy.
- First WOW flight from Newark, US.
- TUI Belgium flights from FEZ in Morocco.
- Pisa, Bologna airports in Italy live.
- First WOW flight from Stockholm's Arlanda airport.
- Aviation Services SA signs iPort contract.
- Trieste airport selects iPort as DCS.
- Cagliari airport joins iPort.
- Surinam Airways, Neos and XL Airways France choose for
iSales to sell ancillaries.
- Peruvian handler Talma chooses iPort DCS.